• Manage and ensure accurate and timely closing of monthly debtor/creditor accounts.
• Performing full spectrum of GL function to maintain full set of accounts.
• Monthly stocktake and quarter/annual audit.
• Supervise and mentor finance team personnel.
• Documentation and monitoring of internal controls.
• Handle accounting and reporting for Group Account.
• Manage with all tax issues, audit and company secretarial matters.
• Responsible for month-end closing estimate, review and ensure accurate preparation of financial/ management accounts and reports.
• Familiar with company secretarial practice.
• Degree in Finance/ Accounting or equivalent.
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking or equivalent.
• Possess a high level of integrity, meticulous, and analytical.
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
• Pro-active and result-oriented.
• Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
• High integrity and able to work independently.