- Assist in the daily operations of the Sales Department.
- Provide excellent customer service to enhance customer experience through various channels, such as phone call, email and social network.
- Attend to customer’s need and ensure that customer’s request, enquiries and complaints are attended to promptly.
- Create work orders and liaise with customer on their requirements.
- Matching customer PO, Tax invoices and Delivery and special process requests.
- Coordinates and analyses customer purchase order and special process requests.
- Closely follow up on customer schedule and coordinate with Production to meet the required delivery date.
- Immediate action on customers feedback and escalate to superior on urgent cases.
- To handle quotation by confirming with relevant parties.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by Superior from time to time.
- Minimum qualification SPM/ STPM / Diploma / Degree in or equivalent field
- At least one (1) year of working experience in the related field is an advantage. Those without the above minimum qualification with at least two (2) years of relevant working experience will be considered.
- Possess a high level of integrity, meticulous, and analytical.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Pro-active and result-oriented.
- High integrity and able to work independently.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.