- Keep track of all items in the proper record.
- Receives, stores, and issues supplies and equipment and compiles records of supply transactions.
- Follow all standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store’s area of operation.
- Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy.
- Work closely with Purchasing/Invoicing team to order and receive items and equipment.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management.
- Minimum qualification SPM
- At least one (1) year of working experience in the related field is an advantage. Those without the above minimum qualification with at least two (2) years of relevant working experience will be considered.
- Possess a high level of integrity, meticulous, analytical and able to work independently.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- High integrity and able to work independently.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.